Hello Families and Patrons of the Ola Library!
The Ola Library Summer Reading Program
is almost here!
Here are just a few of the many reasons why you should encourage the children in your household to participate in the Ola Library Summer Reading Program:
- Children who love to read will enjoy it!
- Children who don’t enjoy reading will increase their interest in reading.
- It gives the kiddos a productive and stimulating way to spend a week’s worth of summer mornings.
- It will give YOU a break!
- The children will be exposed to literature they might not otherwise be.
- It includes a FREE Zoo Fieldtrip..whoop whoop!!!!!!!!!!
- It will make Mrs. Close and program volunteers happy!
- Exposure to good literature has innumerable mental, social and emotional benefits. Click on the link below for more information.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF READING
CLICK BELOW FOR THE READING PROGRAM SCHEDULE AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.